What to expect in
- May -
- May 2nd - FCAA Board Meeting at 730pm at Weingarten.
- May 8th 6 - 730pm AND May 12th 9 - 1030am: UMPIRE CLINICS. One of the two clinics are mandatory for any individual interested in umpiring for the FCAA this season. This is a JOB for the those who are 12 years or older and have previous baseball/softball experience. The FCAA will train you and pay you for your time umpiring games. The clinics will be held at the Freeburg Park under the park pavilions.
- May 8th @ 8pm - District 19 ALL COACHES Rule Meeting at the Smithton Turner Hall. One coach from each upper division team is required to attend. (Tball teams are not required to attend).
- Team schedules will be released soon to all. T-shirts and Hats for teams have been ordered and will be delivered prior to Picture Day to a team practice once they have arrived.
- May 19th - FCAA Picture Day! Be there!
- May 21st - Games begin! Be ready!